by Eric Campbell, Ardmore, Merion, Wynnewood Patch
A grease fire that spread in ceiling ducts damaged the Houlihan's restaurant on City Avenue early Wednesday evening, officials and restaurant personnel said.
Injuries were limited to one woman being treated and released for smoke inhalation, Fire Chief Charles McGarvey said. As for the restaurant, with the damage to the restaurant from the fire and the firefighters' points of entry, "they'll be closed for a while," the chief said.
For more information contact a representative at: 877-226-6824